CHARLOTTE, N.C., October 9, 2017 (Newswire) -Top boutique executive search firm Millennium Search LLC ended Q3 2017 with continued success. Since 2003, the executive search firm has been placing top talent into over 200 top venture-backed startup companies including the likes of FanDuel, VideoBlocks, SeatGeek, and Viator (a TripAdvisor company), among many others. What follows are highlights of recent success stories for other successful companies.
Millennium Search sees the bulk of its client success through retained model searches. This continued in Q3 as evidenced by
- Delivery of VP Sales single-digit hire for Bay Area client providing risk analysis for fraud, liability, and compliance
Placement of a Pre-Sales Engineer for the New York City region within 45 days for a Silicon Valley AI startup delivering an e-commerce platform for the retail industry.
- A Boston area client leading the way in providing safety, security and information services for the automotive industry benefited from an intensive retained effort to deliver their next Director Product Management who will define and introduce their next generation integrated services.
- A young Silicon Valley Stealth mode startup in the Smart Home space turned to Millennium Search for a Senior Hardware Product Manager with experience building and managing consumer hardware. Another 45-day turnaround.
Clients also engage Millennium Search under exclusive contingency search terms, placing their confidence in experienced recruiters accustomed to filling priority hiring needs rather than diluting their recruiting efforts across multiple search partners. Some Q3 exclusive search engagements involved
- Online print service provider in Boston sought out Millennium Search experience delivering a relo candidate for their VP Product Management role in London
- A U.K.-based startup in the trending AI Gaming space gained a Sales Rep for the crucial US West Coast region thanks to talent delivered within 45 days
- Retail sales security solutions specialists out of Charlotte turned to Millennium Search for help hiring a Product VP/Director of Software Solutions
For the right fit, Millennium Search has also partnered with clients under contingency agreements to fill their equally important hiring needs. Some examples of ongoing efforts begun in Q3 include
- 4 Engineering roles (Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Management) for Beijing HQ’d medical robotics company building out their US lab in Silicon Valley
- 2 Engineering roles (Data, Back End Python) for New York City company providing SaaS services for the pharmaceutical industry
- 3 Product and 1 Design (Lead and/or Head) for a Florida based transaction processing firm
- A North Central Region Sales Engineer for an established global leader manufacturing for superabrasives
- Customer Success Manager in New York City for an Israeli company harnessing machine learning and AI to deliver background checks and due diligence
Millennium Search specializes in working with emerging high-growth startups as well as technology companies climbing all the way into Fortune 500 rankings. Their recruiting team of Sandy Bleich, Marc Fox, Kathy Gwozdz and Mark Cergol has over 40 years of combined experience placing talent into the full spectrum of roles across the US and abroad including C level executives, quota-carrying sales, sales management, marketing, senior level technical/engineering, pre and post-sales, product management, business operations, UI/UX design, and data/analytics.
For more information on Millennium Search or to speak to an executive recruiter, please visit http://www.msearchllc.com.